Head Chair Introduction: Nikhil Pimpalkhare

Hello! My name is Nikhil, and I will be your head chair for the International Criminal Police Organization this year! I am so incredibly excited for conference, and hope that you are too!

I got involved in Model United Nations way back in 2013. MUN was my most impactful extracurricular throughout high school, and the personal and professional growth I experienced inspired me to continue the activity in college!

A bit about me - I am a current sophomore at UC Berkeley majoring in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Outside of BMUN, I am a course tutor for one of the lower division CS classes at Cal. Every week, I teach a one hour class to around 5 fellow students, lead a meeting for first-time tutors to go over the current week's content, and help to design worksheets and other review materials. In my free time, I like to ski, hang out with friends, and play Smash Ultimate.

I can't wait to meet you all in person! Enjoy my goofy pictures.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Structure of Interpol

A Solution to Counterfeit Medicine?

Soccer Player Imprisoned on Red Notice