Vice Chair Introduction: Cassidy Chansirik

Hi everyone! My name is Cassidy Chansirik and I will be one of your vice chairs for ICPO! I am a first year hoping to major in Legal Studies and am currently pursuing a minor in Education. This is my fifth year in MUN, so I definitely know what it's like to be a delegate (positions papers and all!).

I am currently a mentor to a sixth grader at Willard Middle School through the Youth Support Program and am also a research assistant in the Design for Equity Lab, which focuses on researching pedagogies to improve instructor teaching and student achievement. As you can see, I really love education, and hope to go into public policy with a concentration in education.

Both inside and outside of school, I'm a huge foodie. I am constantly snapchatting food and looking up new places to try on Yelp. So, if you ever need recommendations, just let me know! I also love to travel, and just went to Thailand over winter break, where I got to meet an elephant and take a cooking class!

Excited to meet all of you in March and best of luck!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Structure of Interpol

A Solution to Counterfeit Medicine?

Soccer Player Imprisoned on Red Notice