Vice Chair Introduction: Himaja Jangle


Hi, my name is Himaja Jangle and I am extremely excited to be serving as your Vice Chair for the Interpol this year! 

I am currently a fourth year Economics major at Berkeley and have been part of BMUN for 7 years now. Being from the Bay, I thoroughly enjoyed attending BMUN as a delegate in high school and was super excited when I got the opportunity to join BMUN and serve as part of the Secretariat in college. 

Outside of BMUN, I am involved in Project Smile, a mentoring organization with a local middle school as well as Voyager Consulting. When I’m not studying or participating in my extra-curriculars, you can usually catch me enjoying boba or any of Berkeley’s amazing food with my friends.  

Hope you guys are as excited for conference as I am, and good luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Structure of Interpol

A Solution to Counterfeit Medicine?

Soccer Player Imprisoned on Red Notice